Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings
THE TRUTH ABOUT HAUNTINGS - Questions about hauntings answered from the Bible

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I get rid of ghost in haunted house,hotel,land

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index -> Second Step - How to get rid of ghost from my haunted house or haunted hotel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helena
Site Admin

Location: Helena Garilano, P.O. Box 3105, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: How do I get rid of ghost in haunted house,hotel,land Reply with quote

How to get rid of spirits: You don't have to go to anyone to have demons cast out you can do this . The bible says in Mark 16: 17 The believer has the authority to cast out demons.

1. You must be born again. Study the King James Bible and don't worry about going to a church building because the bible doesn't say you have to. If you are not born again I invite you now to do this God wants you to know that:

2. You are a sinner and cannot save yourself.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3 :23)

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us. (Titus 3:5)

3. Acceptance or refusal determines your destiny.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life: but the wrath of God abideth on him (John 3:36)

How shall we escape if we neglet so great salvation. (Hebrews 2:3)

4. You must repent of your sins, confess them and forsake them.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)

Whoso confesseth and forsaketh them (his sins) shall obtain mercy. (Proverbs 28: 13)

5. Jesus Christ has already provided the way of salvation.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16)

For Christ aslo hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God (1Peter 3:18)

Before you start , please read part one of this lesson so you will know how to clean your house of all objects that attract demons.

6. Ask for God's protection and start anointing the house with olive oil. The oil doesn't have to be blessed. The bible doesn't say that you must bless oil. A little on doors and windows will due. If the spirits begin to speak to you command them to be silent in the name of Jesus Christ.

7. Demons have legal grounds to haunt a place if witches placed witchcraft on the property. So you must break the legal ground in the name of Jesus Christ. For example , if someone used Witchcraft in the house, curses must be returned to the sender.
AS YOUR WAR CLUB AND WEAPONS OF WAR, I BREAK DOWN, UNDAM, AND BLOW UP ALL WALLS OF PROTECTION AROUND ALL WITCHES, WARLOCKS, WIZARDS, SATANISTS, SORCERERS, AND THE LIKE, AND I BREAK THE POWER OF ALL CURSES, HEXES, VEXES, SPELLS, CHARMS, FETISHES, PSYCHIC PRAYERS, PSYCHIC THOUGHTS, ALL WITCHCRAFT, SORCERY, MAGIC, VOODOO, ALL MIND CONTROL, JINXES, POTIONS, BEWITCHMENTS, DEATH, DESTRUCTION, SICKNESS, PAIN, TORMENT, PSYCHIC POWER, PSYCHIC WARFARE, PRAYER CHAINS, INCENSE AND CANDLE BURNING, INCANTATIONS, CHANTING, UNGODLY BLESSINGS, HOODOO, CRYSTALS, ROOTWORKS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE BEING SENT MY WAY, OR MY FAMILY MEMBER'S WAY, OR ANY DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES WAY, AND I RETURN IT, AND THE DEMONS TO THE SENDER, ONE HUNDREDFOLD, AND I BIND IT TO THEM BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

8. Committing sins brings curses and curses is what gives demons legal grounds to haunt a house, hotel or place. The curses must be broken in the name of Jesus Christ. You will not always know what sins were committed on the property so cover all that you can think of that might have happened on the property. For example a ritual of necromancy might have been performed on the property before your house was built on that land, a suicide or murder might have taken place in the house, a rape, child abuse or worship of idols and demons gods.

Here is a prayer to break curses of suicide, murder, abuse, ritual of nercromancy etc...that give legal grounds to demons to haunt this place : In the Name of Jesus Christ I break the all curses of murder, necromancy, suicide , abuse, use of ouija board, spells , witchcraft, voodoo, use of tarot cards, spiritism etc.... I forgive all the past residents who committed these sins I ask you Lord God to forgive them.

9. Before you cast out demons you must bind them. Prayer : I bind all demons that are in this house in the name of Jesus Christ.

10 You must cast them out now Mark 16 : 17 states the Believer in Christ can cast out demons, that's you.
This could take years to do, but don't give up. It works. Prayer I cast you out in the name of Jesus Christ.....I cast you out in the name of Jesus Christ repeat as many times as you can. Sometimes I do this for 2 hours. The demons will test you to see if you are afraid of them. Keep casting them out and they will eventually beg you to stop . They will leave because the bible says they have to. Demons tremble at the Name of Jesus Christ.

As you are casting out demons you can read from the bible if you like, I prefer to do this because demons hate hearing the word of God. It will loosen them up a bit.

7. Read from the bible. Especially scriptures that tell of Satan's fate. Like Rev 20:10 Satan will be thrown into the lake of fire. You can use your own scriptures.

www.deliveranceminister.com
www.hauntedhousebuster.com
www.hauntedland.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index -> Second Step - How to get rid of ghost from my haunted house or haunted hotel All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: