Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings
THE TRUTH ABOUT HAUNTINGS - Questions about hauntings answered from the Bible

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Staying in a Hotel or visiting Friends or Family ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index -> This must be done in Haunted Houses or Haunted Hotels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helena
Site Admin

Location: Helena Garilano, P.O. Box 3105, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Staying in a Hotel or visiting Friends or Family ? Reply with quote

You never know if the Hotel or House you are sleeping in is haunted. So take precaution ! You have a legal right to command demons to leave if they are attacking you or if you are paying for a hotel room for the night.

If you are staying in a hotel , friends or families house for the night say I cover myself and my family with the blood of Jesus Christ , I break curses on this room, I bind up all demons and cast you out in the Name of Jesus Christ, Repeat I cast you out in the Name of Jesus Christ. Read the Bible out loud in that room before going to sleep.

Say this prayer in case a witch put a spell on that room to give demons legal grounds to harm people.

In the name of JESUS, I cover myself and the one reading this with the Blood of JESUS. I ask for giant warrior angels to protect us. As your war club and weapons of war, I break down, undam, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, psychic prayers, psychic thoughts, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, psychic power, psychic warfare, prayer chains, incense and candle burning, incantations, chanting, blessings, hoodoo, crystals, root works, and everything else being sent my way, or my family member's way, or any Deliverance Ministries way, and I return it, and the demons to the sender, SEVENFOLD, and I bind it to them by the Blood of Jesus, and I cut and burn their ungodly silver cord and lay lines, in JESUS' Christ
Name.

www.DeliveranceMinister.com
www.HauntedHouseBuster.com
www.Hauntedgraveyards.org
www.HauntedLand.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index -> This must be done in Haunted Houses or Haunted Hotels All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: