Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings
THE TRUTH ABOUT HAUNTINGS - Questions about hauntings answered from the Bible

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bishop Robert McKenna

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index -> Bishop Robert McKenna Exorcist
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helena
Site Admin

Location: Helena Garilano, P.O. Box 3105, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Bishop Robert McKenna Reply with quote

Please read more of my articles about Hauntings on www.HAUNTEDHOUSEBUSTER.COM

Bishop Robert McKenna is a Catholic Priest that helped people with hauntings for many years and is now retired from doing this.
I have met him before the Lord called me into The Deliverance Ministry helping people to get rid of demons from haunted houses and teaching people how to cast out demons from themselves.
I just want everyone to pray for him because he is still a Catholic . He is very knowledgeable about demons and haunted houses and says that he has a lot of trouble expelling demons for good from a house. So it would be wonderful if he were Born Again and doing Deliverance instead of Exorcism. Deliverance is the proper method to cast out demons effectively from haunted houses.

I can help you with any haunting. My websites will teach you how to get rid of the spirits that haunt you or your home. Study www.HauntedHouseBuster.com and www.DeliveranceMinister.com . All info is on the website . You don't have to go to anyone to help you with your haunting because Jesus Christ gave all Believers authority to cast out demons Mark 16 : 17 .
This means that you, the Believer can stop a haunting and cast out demons from yourself !
Everyone has demons that must be cast out in Jesus Name!

www.hauntedhousebuster.com
www.deliveranceminister.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index -> Bishop Robert McKenna Exorcist All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: