Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings
THE TRUTH ABOUT HAUNTINGS - Questions about hauntings answered from the Bible

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hauntings Why They Happen and How To Help Yourself

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index -> My book Hauntings:Why They Happen and How To Help Youself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helena
Site Admin

Location: Helena Garilano, P.O. Box 3105, Bayonne, New Jersey 07002

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:51 am    Post subject: Hauntings Why They Happen and How To Help Yourself Reply with quote

www.HauntedHouseBuster.com

My Christian Book will answer your questions about why hauntings start and how to end them!

All Christians can put an end to a hauntings! This book contains information not told on TV or in other hauntings books and is sold on Amazon and Barnes and Noble . You can get a free app to download my book no need to buy a kindle or nook

My book is called:

Hauntings: Why They Happen and How to Help Yourself Author Helena V. Garilano

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017J5Y1BM

My book is also sold on Barnes and Noble for Nook! You can get the Nook App free without buying a Nook!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/hauntings-helena-garilano/1122617524?ean=2940150834507
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Haunted houses,hotels,places,graveyards,hauntings Forum Index -> My book Hauntings:Why They Happen and How To Help Youself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: